via Martha Stewart
This week kicked my ass. Not that things were particularly busy, or any task remarkably difficult, but it was one of those weeks where my skin was a little too thin to be dealing with some of the people that came my way. Difficult people will always be difficult, and haters are always gonna hate, so this weekend I’m focusing on rebuilding some of that skin.
My to do list for the weekend includes:
- Make these dark chocolate cookie crisps.
- Make something with blood oranges – it’s citrus season and I want to take full advantage of it!
- Wear leggings, fuzzy socks and lay on the couch with some bourbon. Guilt free.
- Clean my apartment. Because I’m incapable of enjoying or doing anything unless my space is completely clean.
- Order Valentine’s day cards/flowers/gifts for all the special ladies in my life – single or coupled, I’m taking this opportunity to remind them of how much I love them.
What are you guys cooking and doing this weekend? If you have a blood orange recipe that you love, please share in the comments! I’m on the hunt!
via Design Sponge